Privacy & Cookies
At DECAAR.com Limited (“DECAAR”), we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors, including you. The DECAAR team members are customers themselves, both of DECAAR and other Internet sites. We therefore fully appreciate and respect the importance of data privacy and security on the Internet.
We believe you should feel both informed and empowered when it comes to our handling and usage of your information. This notice therefore explains:
- what information we collect when you’re using any DECAAR website or app, or when you’re communicating with us;
- why we collect that information;
- how we may then use that information;
- how we share that information;
- how long we keep your information, and how we protect it whilst we have it;
- what we won’t do with your information; and
- what choice and options you have to control your information.
So you only need to look in one place to find out all you need to know, this notice covers all DECAAR websites, apps and services. That includes the DECAAR.com site, all our international sites, the DECAAR mobile site, the DECAAR iOS and Android applications, DECAAR Marketplace and its app (“Marketplace”), the DECAAR Magazine , DECAAR’ platform technology, and all other DECAAR websites, apps, developer platforms and other products and services (collectively “DECAAR” or the “Services”).
Because we’re an online fashion destination, the wording does have to get a little technical at times. But we’ve done our best to try to explain things as clearly as we can. We’re unlikely to have done this perfectly though, so we’re always happy to take any questions, comments or suggestions relating to this notice. Just contact our Contact team if you’d like to discuss this with us.